Merry Christmas to all my lovely readers. I was going to just post a photo of MY Christmas Boobs but then I saw the gorgeous MissScarletUK had done a post for Hy‘s Boob Day and I thought, I’d join in.
And then I thought there are probably people who would love to join in but missed the prompt deadline, I’m around all day so why not give people the chance to add their own.
I will be updating this post throughout the day as people email me their images. To see more Christmas Boob Day photos just click the link above.
Christmas Boob Day
First up my Christmas boobs..
Next up the ever lovely AlwaysTouching…
The gorgeously sexy CharlieInThe…
If you like this post, please follow the link at the top and have a look at (and comment on) the other BoobDay entries.
Welcome to my 16th post for Rebel’s Notes‘ Wicked Wednesday, Summarise. You don’t have to use the prompt but I like the inspiration, and challenge. The prompt for this week was:
PROMPT – Summarise
To summarize is to give a brief statement of the main points of (something). It’s almost the end of the year and many of us look back at previous months and the things we have accomplished during the year. But maybe you prefer not to look back, but to look forward? Or maybe the image above struck you the same way it did me… why can I never tell the short version of a story but always feel the need to include all the details? No matter how you interpret this prompt, share your stories for this week’s Wicked Wednesday.
I feel like it’s been a bit of a strange year for me. I’ve had some highs and lows, some ups and downs, but overall I think I am in a much better place than I was this time last year. So many things have happened that I could never have expected.
- I had a short story published in Tie Me Up, an anthology edited by the wonderful F. Dot Leonora, who I finally got to meet in person at Eroticon in August.
- I bought my domain. And owning HornyGeekGirl.com meant I could start accepting advertisers.
- I was paid to write an article for a website other than my own.
- I attended my first consumer and trade shows as HornyGeekGirl…….and I got business cards.
- Because I attended the shows I got to meet some great bloggers within the community, as well as connecting with companies who I now work with.
- I realised a few things about myself, and while in some ways I am changing in some ways I feel like I am finally finding my way back to the real me.
- I had my first caning – There is a blog post coming on this. It was sooooooo good.
- I delivered my first caning. That was fun. Huge thank you to Lola who volunteered to be my guinea pig, and let me loose on her arse with a flogger, paddle, tawse, and cane. 😀
- I had some really, really, really fucking good sex. I’d forgotten just how good, truly good sex can be. Also forgotten what a pain condoms can be if you don’t have the perfect size.
A summary of 2015 wouldn’t be complete without a shout out to some of the people who have really helped me out this year. So here they are:
- Oleander Plume – My adopted big sis is my sounding board, proof reader, graphic designer, and general all round cheerleader. I’d have given up so many times if it wasn’t for her.
- Cara Sutra – Along with Voluptasse, Cara made me feel so comfortable at ETO, she gave me some great advice, and introduced me to lots of companies. And is now someone I consider a friend.
- Voluptasse – The lovely Mel, who made me so welcome at ETO and who has been helping me out with advice ever since. Another friend I am glad to have made.
- F Dot Leonora – This lovely lady is always after me to write a new story for whatever anthology she is currently working on. I appreciate her support so much. Meeting her was one of the highlights of my Eroticon trip.
- GirlonTheNet – Met her in person at Eroticon, and have to say she is just as amazing as you would expect. She’s helped me out a lot this year with advice, comments, and even thrown work my way.
- DizzyGirl812 – Who has helped me out with advice on quite a few occasions this year.
I’m sure I’ve missed people but it isn’t intentional. If you have helped me out this year, please know it was very much appreciated.
For more Wicked Wednesday entries click the button below:
A few weekends ago I attended SexpoUk at the Olympia in London. I arrived on the Friday and was able to wander round and have a good look at everything while it was quiet.
The venue was good, and hopefully future events will attract more stands, which will fill up the space. Would have been fun to have stands on the balcony area as well as filling out the floor space. The lighting was a bit stark, and not all the stands had individual lighting available which was a shame, as it would have been good to dim the main lights and have a more relaxed feeling.
When I arrived on the Friday evening I was a little concerned by the lack of atmosphere, there didn’t seem to be much of a buzz going on. The press passes we were given on arrival were just a little wristband, even though we were told we were getting lanyards and badges (I think we just slipped through the net though, as other people I spoke to with press passes did have lanyards). And a Lanyard distinguishing you as press was really needed if you were to avoid the extremely pushy selling going on from some stands. All the boudoir photography people (there were a few companies) were very…….enthusiastic, at one point I was followed around by one young lady determined to get a sale.
I had a wander round, seeing what stands and companies were there, and catching up with people. It was great to see faces (and companies) I know, and to get chance to meet people in person I have been talking to online;
- Always lovely to catch up with William and the team from Doxy Massager.
- It was great to see the new accessories the LoveArc team have been working on.
- I finally managed to meet Lisa from Lelo.
- I stopped by to say hello to the Kinkcraft team, whose stand was packed as usual.
- And in between her mad rushing around keeping on top of thing I caught a few words with the lovely Bridie from the Sexpo team.
- Also met the Godemiche owner/creator, and had a lovely chat about their products. (If you haven’t seen their range you are missing a treat).
I was completely entranced/distracted by the Pyrohex show on stage. Absolutely amazing.
My worries about the lack of atmosphere at SexpoUK were blown away on Saturday afternoon. The hall filled with more people, the stage seemed constantly busy, and there was a buzz, not just the noise of chatter but a true buzz, flowing round the room.
Overall, SexpoUK was a great event and I am hopeful that the next one will be bigger and better.