Below is my portfolio; a list of the other places you can find my work, both online and in print. It is not everything I’ve written but gives you an idea of what I can do for you and your website.
I am including links to my other website, and also to the pages for the Memes I take part in.
- Popcorn and Paperbacks – My book, film, game review blog. This is a work of love, and I am still developing the idea behind it. I also write articles on geeky things and literature on there.
- Wicked Wednesday – This meme tends to inspire more real life articles than it does erotica. It’s where you’ll find out more about me.
- Masturbation Monday – This is the place where you will find much of my erotica short stories, scenes, and snippets of sexiness.
- April 2017 – ETO Magazine
- Lustery – I am a regular writer for the Lustery blog. For their website I write a mix of Sex101 informational posts, and journal articles on a variety of subjects. I have written about a great mix of topics, including: Sex Toys for Couples, Different Relationship Models, Introducing Lube, Long Distance Sex, Safer Sex, Private Exhibitionism.
- Latex Leather and Lace – I am a regular writer for the Latex Leather and Lace blog. I write two articles a month for their website. I have written articles including: Fifty Shades Dirtier, Introducing Sex Toys to Foreplay, Beginners guide to BDSM, Sploshing, Easter Eggs and Rabbits, and May Day.
- Dreams of Spanking – I blog for Pandora Blake on her Dreams of Spanking website. This is a really fun writing job. I watch spanking scenes (or look at photo sets, listen to audio porn) then do a short write up designed to make people curious enough to want to see it themselves.
- Swingtowns – This is a great website. So far I have written one article for them on their website and I look forward to writing more in the future.