Photo courtesy of Modesty Ablaze
The only place where the smartest and hottest sex bloggers are featured under one roof every month. Whether you’re looking for sex journalism, erotic writing, relationship advice or kinky discussions it’ll be here at Elust. Want to be included in Elust #97 Start with the rules, come back September 1st to submit something and subscribe to the RSS feed for updates!
~ This Month’s Top Three Posts ~
A MISTRESS UNSEEN
Wrapped around his finger
~ Featured Post (Molly’s Picks) ~
The Storyteller’s Conundrum
~Readers Choice from Sexbytes ~
Rainy Day Lover
*You really should consider adding your popular posts here too*
All blogs that have a submission in this edition must re-post this digest from tip-to-toe on their blogs within 7 days. Re-posting the photo is optional and the use of the “read more…” tag is allowable after this point. Thank you, and enjoy!
The Sleeping Beauty
Broken to Be ~ Part 7 – Conclusion
A good man, with a belt
Thoughts & Advice on Kink & Fetish
The Scene That Almost Never Happened
The Art Class Model
Bondage Alfresco Style ~ Collared & tied.
Welcome Home Lazy Vanilla Lovemaking
The Happiest Place On Earth?
Writing About Writing
Smut Marathon 2.0
Thoughts & Advice on Sex & Relationships
Sometimes I feel this is all I’m good for
Welcome to my 16th post for Rebel’s Notes‘ Wicked Wednesday, Summarise. You don’t have to use the prompt but I like the inspiration, and challenge. The prompt for this week was:
PROMPT – Summarise
To summarize is to give a brief statement of the main points of (something). It’s almost the end of the year and many of us look back at previous months and the things we have accomplished during the year. But maybe you prefer not to look back, but to look forward? Or maybe the image above struck you the same way it did me… why can I never tell the short version of a story but always feel the need to include all the details? No matter how you interpret this prompt, share your stories for this week’s Wicked Wednesday.
I feel like it’s been a bit of a strange year for me. I’ve had some highs and lows, some ups and downs, but overall I think I am in a much better place than I was this time last year. So many things have happened that I could never have expected.
- I had a short story published in Tie Me Up, an anthology edited by the wonderful F. Dot Leonora, who I finally got to meet in person at Eroticon in August.
- I bought my domain. And owning HornyGeekGirl.com meant I could start accepting advertisers.
- I was paid to write an article for a website other than my own.
- I attended my first consumer and trade shows as HornyGeekGirl…….and I got business cards.
- Because I attended the shows I got to meet some great bloggers within the community, as well as connecting with companies who I now work with.
- I realised a few things about myself, and while in some ways I am changing in some ways I feel like I am finally finding my way back to the real me.
- I had my first caning – There is a blog post coming on this. It was sooooooo good.
- I delivered my first caning. That was fun. Huge thank you to Lola who volunteered to be my guinea pig, and let me loose on her arse with a flogger, paddle, tawse, and cane. 😀
- I had some really, really, really fucking good sex. I’d forgotten just how good, truly good sex can be. Also forgotten what a pain condoms can be if you don’t have the perfect size.
A summary of 2015 wouldn’t be complete without a shout out to some of the people who have really helped me out this year. So here they are:
- Oleander Plume – My adopted big sis is my sounding board, proof reader, graphic designer, and general all round cheerleader. I’d have given up so many times if it wasn’t for her.
- Cara Sutra – Along with Voluptasse, Cara made me feel so comfortable at ETO, she gave me some great advice, and introduced me to lots of companies. And is now someone I consider a friend.
- Voluptasse – The lovely Mel, who made me so welcome at ETO and who has been helping me out with advice ever since. Another friend I am glad to have made.
- F Dot Leonora – This lovely lady is always after me to write a new story for whatever anthology she is currently working on. I appreciate her support so much. Meeting her was one of the highlights of my Eroticon trip.
- GirlonTheNet – Met her in person at Eroticon, and have to say she is just as amazing as you would expect. She’s helped me out a lot this year with advice, comments, and even thrown work my way.
- DizzyGirl812 – Who has helped me out with advice on quite a few occasions this year.
I’m sure I’ve missed people but it isn’t intentional. If you have helped me out this year, please know it was very much appreciated.
For more Wicked Wednesday entries click the button below: